Digital and Print Marketing Business Development Specialist
We are seeking a digital marketing sales specialist to work with current and future clients of Sandpaper Marketing, a locally owned innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening and growing our local businesses.
The Digital and Print Marketing Specialist role requires a knowledgeable individual who is highly personable, with the ability to lead digitally focused sales efforts while maintaining an energetic, strategic and entrepreneurial spirit.
You will partner with our clients to provide a broad set of marketing solutions to include:
- Data Driven Solutions including Geo-fencing, addressable Geo-targeting, search-retargeting, site-retargeting, contextual targeting, programmatic video and OTT/CTV.
- Promotions that will help our clients grown their email and marketing database and drive more audience engagement.
- Building their digital presence with website upgrades and development, SEO, reputation and social media management and local listings.
- Print solutions that work for our clients and provide valuable content for other platforms.
As a Digital and Print Marketing Sales Specialist, you will:
- Have access to the marketing services and solution providers, enabling you to deliver desired results to your customers.
- Develop partnerships with local businesses and assist them in reaching their goals through integrated marketing plans and media solutions
- Help businesses maximize their online presence with a custom approach to marketing
To be successful in this role you will:
- Pursue and close new business and revenue streams
- Retain, manage, and grow clients in the evolving digital landscape
- Work within a team to manage the client relationship and retain and continue to build account revenue
- You will identify and understand market potential, develop and execute sales strategies across multiple platforms, including digital, mobile, targeted niche publications and print
- Present our complement of products to business decision makers
- Communicate with customers proactively via all modes of communication.
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals and demonstrations
- Manage CRM database recording all sales activity including a sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success
Experience and characteristics you will bring with you:
- 2+ years’ experience in a high level acquisition, consultative and B2B sales
- Digital Marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Passionate about problem solving and seeing solutions
- Competitive nature and a winning team spirit
- Problem solver who enjoys challenges and can simplify the complex
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to continuously learn, try new things and adapt to change
- Proficient in MS Office Suite including Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
- Proficient in reading geo fencing and digital marketing reports and presenting reports to clients.
- Requires a valid driver license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
What we provide you:
We offer an energized, passionate, and talented team within a fun and flexible culture.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives.
Workplace provides creative workspace.
Access to the following benefits after three months: Telemedicine, dental and vision insurance, accident coverage, short-term disability, and critical illness and cancer Insurance. Matching 401K after two years of employment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Commensurate with experience